STUDENT SATISFACTION SURVEY REPORT ON THE LEARNING PROCESS
- Student satisfaction surveys on the educational process are carried out by the Science Education S1 Study Program once a semester;
- The survey was conducted to determine the level of student satisfaction with the learning process; and
- Survey activities are carried out to formulate follow-up development and improvement of the learning process in the next semester.
The objectives of the student satisfaction survey on the learning process in the Science Education S1 Study Program include the following:
- To find out the quality of the learning process in the S1 Science Education Study Program either from its weaknesses or strengths,
- As evaluation material in improving the quality for the learning process, and
- Prepare documents for the Science Education S1 Study Program accreditation process.
- Encouraging the participation of the academic community of the Science Education S1 Study Program in optimizing educational services, and
- Encouraging the Science Education S1 Study Program to improve the quality of the learning process.
The instrument is a questionnaire consisting of 14 questions with an assessment score using a scale of 1 = less, 2 = sufficient, 3 = good, 4 = very good. The survey is carried out through the SIAKAD system and must be filled out by all students once a semester after attending the lecture process for one semester. The following is the question code and questions given to students.
Table 1. Question Code and Student Satisfaction Survey Questions in the Learning Process