1) Seleksi Nasional Masuk Perguruan Tinggi Negeri (SNMPTN) SBMPTN is a selection for new student admissions using UTBK results or UTBK results and other criteria jointly determined by State Universities. UTBK is carried out by the Lembaga Tes Masuk Perguruan Tinggi (LTMPT). Registration information, registration requirements, and registration procedures can be accessed at https://ltmpt.ac.id.
2) Seleksi Bersama Masuk Perguruan Tinggi Negeri (SNMPTN) SNMPTN is carried out based on the results of tracing academic achievement using report cards and portfolios. The report cards used are semester one to semester five for SMA / SMK / MA with a three-year study period or semester one to semester seven for SMK with a four-year study period. Registration information, requirements, and procedures can be accessed at https://ltmpt.ac.id.
3) Seleksi Mandiri UNS (SM-UNS) This selection is an admission route for new students carried out by UNS outside the SNMPTN and SBMPTN routes which include:
- Seleksi Mandiri Jalur Ujian (SMJU)
- Seleksi Mandiri Jalur Kemitraan (SMJK)
- Seleksi Mandiri Jalur Prestasi (SMJP)
- Seleksi Mandiri Jalur Disabilitas (SMJD)
Registration information, requirements, and procedures can be accessed at https://spmb.uns.ac.id/jalur-masuk/jenjang?jenjang=s1. Universitas Sebelas Maret also accepts foreign students. For registration information, registration requirements, and registration procedures can be accessed via https://spmb.uns.ac.id/berita/show?id=133
4) International Student Admission, Prospective international students who are interested in studying at UNS should register online at https://spmb.uns.ac.id/berita/show?id=133 by meeting the specified requirements. Foreign applicants should be 23 years old maximum. To support foreign students, UNS also offers various types of UNS Scholarships which include tuition, dormitory, Indonesian language courses, and living costs. The information of scholarships is provided at https://uns.ac.id/en/admission/uns-scholarship/ and https://uns.ac.id/en/admission/other-scholarship/. Management of admissions and services to foreign students is handled by the Technical Implementation Unit for International Cooperation and Services at the university level, and the International Office Teams in each faculty. For bachelor degree the candidates of students need to provide their English proficiency letter in TOEFL test minimum score is 450 or equivalent and attend all of the video calls conducted by committee.